Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Taiwan : 西门町 Hsimen Tung and Xiao Lao Bao小笼包 (Part 3)

So here comes the Part 3 of my Taiwan Trip. At night, the tour guide bring us to go to the popular city '西门町'. Now, I also got to learn something from what the tour guide had explained that  '西门町' right is not known as a night market.  It is just actually known as a big entertainment center with many shopping malls but  not a night market! It a must place for the '年轻人' to go!  


I love shopping at  '西门町', and I buy most of the masks from here too!




Went into their mart. I love Taiwan marts(7-eleven and Ok mart) which sell alot foods and drinks which some of the foods or drinks I don't think I got see in sg. 

There were also lots of food stalls too, think that Taiwan is really a good food paradise!Once I'm there, I just eat eat eat eat eat eat & just eat, haha!

Then later, spotted some 小妹妹 standing there carrying those posters
I think they are doing some kind of protests to protect for animals and you can't seemed such situations in Sg one. Haha.
Finally, our first dinner there, eating '小笼包'
There were so many different flavours of '小笼包' but I still prefer the original ones!
then, some veggie and soup
Fried Rice was nice.
Lastly, our dessert, rice cake!I like the rice cake and is not those sweet rice cake.   
Love this restaurant, their service was really nice. While I was taking photos, they keep introducing me which parts of their shop are beautiful and asked me to take more pictures. That's what I love about Taiwan, and most of the people there are very friendly and polite too just like Japan.
After our dinner, finally backed to the hotel:)
On the way backed to the hotel, in the bus, I was using the camera and took some nigh scenery
Mostly likely, my hands not stable and shake shake my camera and hence turned out this kind of effect in this picture lol
Then finally to the hotel. Haha, inside the hotel toilet also got to take picture too. 
 

 

The best part of the whole trip was that every hotels that I was staying at, had hair-dryer. In such a cold weather, after every trips back to hotel, got to wash up & hair, it was so damm troublesome and I was seriously lazy to bath. Luckily, got hair-dryer for me to keep myself warm and used it to dry for my wet hair!if not, water dripped and smudge on pillow and also Next morning-->Wake up equal to headache or hair spoil. So good to have hair-dryer provided in hotel.


Messy messy room. 2 single beds for me and my sister.


The next day, had buffet breakfast^^ my first breakfast there. Yummilicious^^
 





In Taiwan, I saw quite alot of this kind of bridges
 


To be continued! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.