Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Dinner at 海底捞 Somerset Haidilao steamboat Restaurant

Yesterday was my friend's birthday and so we went to the 海底捞 Haidilao steamboat Restaurant to celebrate. It was also my first time at Haidilao and I was impressed by the services and performance there! 


If you never called to reserve and there's a long queue when you are there, no worries. I was really surprise to be given free snacks like popcorn, fruits to eat or drink man. Also, there are board games to play while waiting for the seats too! There is also free manicure for you to do too! Omg, so good.  However, my friend & I were not planning to do the manicure on that day because we did not have much time and to go off earlier after dinner. 


Awy after some waiting, finally went into the restaurant and I saw there was this zip-loc bag given for us to put our hp as well as lens tissue to wipe specs or hp & rubber band to tie up hair. I was not given the rubber band as my hair had tied nicely on that day too. Haha.    


My friend & I heard good reviews about the tomato soup and black chicken soup so decided to choose this 2 soups. Yes, we had made the right choice especially the tomato soup!!! Omg, I am missing the tomato soup so much when I am typing right now!!! The tomato soup is really so good and I was surprised that the tomato soup is not those very sourish and is really tasted so good for the meat to eat. I had like 5-6 bowls of the tomato soup by myself man haha! I highly recommend you guys to order the tomato soup👍👍👍!

For the black chicken soup, I find is still okay.


We had ordered the slice of chicken, fish and the salmon cheese sausage👍👍👍. 

I highly recommend you guys to order this salmon cheese sausage. This is one of my favourite dish. When I took a bite of the salmon cheese sausage, cheese is oozing out. Haha, has to be very careful when eating this because is so hot one!


Thin slice pork belly are so good! 




 滚滚烫烫的火锅真好吃!

We ordered the handmade noddle and in Chinese is called 捞面。 One of the chef will come to your seat to stretch the noddle into strands for you to eat. 
Handmade noddle live

Then while eating until halfway, there is 中国川剧变脸 performance man. The performance is so good and also funny too. I never thought that 变脸 performance can be 很搞笑 one!!!



 
Worth to order this handmade noddle too!




Lastly, if you topped up additional $4, you will get to have the additional free flow of 小菜,condiments, fruits,  beancurd and ice-cream to eat too.   As I was too full, so I only managed to have 1 ice-cream.


Awy, I will find that it will be so good if all foods are free-flow and in buffet style not ala-carte.


Overall the service, the soup and the foods are very good . Also, no worries if your hp no battery, you can charge your hp just underneath your table too for free and there is free wifi for you to use too in the restaurant. The service is very good, the staffs are very polite and prompt to help you, clear the tables, refill the drinks for you or will be asking you need any hot towels or not or any helps from them. I will most probably come to the restaurant again!

海底捞  HaiDiLao steamboat Restaurant
Address 313 Orchard Road, #04-23/24, 313@Somerset, 238895
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.