Monday, August 7, 2017

Japan trip - Explore the Hokkaido Shikotsu Toya National Park Hell Valley

Did this title scare you? Hahaha, ya, welcome to the Hell Valley and in Chinese is called the '地狱谷'.

It was a wonderful experience for me to visit this Hell Valley in Japan and for me to stay at their traditional hotel and soaked in the super hot spring water which I will blog about it in my next post! Ya I will definitely will go to the onsen 泡温泉 which is definitely good for skin, good for blood circulation, and help you to have a super good night sleep. So good, I hope to 泡温泉. But do remember that soaking in the onsen cannot be long! Can only soak inside the spring water for around 3-4minutes. Also, remember you need to slowly went into the onsen bcos the water is super hot.


Take note(F.Y.I): Most importantly once you reach this park, don't talk or sniff in the air so much, bcos there will be a super strong sulphur smell  which is definitely not good for the health. 







 Can see the sulphur flowing? 








 Do be careful when you to go Hell Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.