Monday, August 7, 2017

Japan trip - A stay at Traditional Japan resort & wearing Yukata experience

It was a great experience for me to stay in this traditional Japan hotel, wearing yukata to walk around the hotel, eating for dinner which I will blog about in on my next post later and to sleep on tatami. A rare chance and good experience for me. Enjoyed it so much:D Haha, okay, sort of sleeping on the floor. But actually I it was so comfortable than sleeping on the floor or sleeping bag lor. Never bluff, it was really so comfortable. Love it so much. There are comfortable beds provided too, but I chose to sleep on tatami. Ya, my first time sleeping on tatami. Haha, I know right got comfortable bed to sleep in but I chose to sleep on tatami!Sleeping on the floor, haha, not exactly.




Tatami is very comfotable too!!!








Awy, It can be considered as my 2nd time wearing the yutaka.








 Exploring the Japanese small toilet. 

Although Japanese toilets are mostly small it has very great facilities.
  

Japanese bidet toilet and I love it so much. Haha, so when winter time, you don't to scared that when you are seated on the toilet bowl and it helps you feel warm when you are seating, haha. There are many other useful functions for a bidet toilet too!



 Soaps and cups given too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.