Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Australia trip (Part 19): Church, flowers and faries tree @ Melbourne

Back to my Aussie trip!

 We will be touring around the Melbourne now.

Straight after the flight, the tourguide brought us to visit the church. The church looks really very grand!

I find that the church's exterior looks sort of a disney castle too. 




I find it so peaceful once I enter the church .




Need to explore the outside too! There are many beautiful flowers!










Birds walking on the street



Do you believe there are really fairies in this world? Well, I do believe there are fairies who are there to protect us. 






Cute little houses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.