Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Fuji Green Tea Cleansing hairscrub and Japanese Matcha Tea mask Review

Finally I have gotten this Fuji Green Tea hair scrub at The Body Shop.




I had tried it at home le and I highly reccomed you guys to use it too. I love using it. The hair scrub has a very light green tea smell and to my surprise when I applied the hair scrub on my scalp,  it had the cooling sensation feeling which really makes me feel very refreshing. I really feel like going to salon to do hair scalp treatment!This hair scrub is very easy to use at home. First, you will need to use a plastic spatula to stir the scrub. Then, take some and put some water and lather it on your scalp just like shampooing your head. Gently massage and then rinse off well. Remember after the hair scrub need to use the hair conditioner. 


I also got to receive this free Japanese matcha tea mask sample from the staff too. Light green colour but I find that this mask smells more like dragonfruit. haha I don't find the mask smells like matcha.

Love to drink green tea/matcha like me??? I highly reccomend you guys for using it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.