Thursday, August 24, 2017

Monster Curry (Jem) Review

I am so happy the Monster Curry restaurant has opened at Jem mall. So, I no longer need travel until so far to Serangoon outlet to eat with my friends anymore. My mum  and I had been eating at the Jem outlet for a few times already. 

I had tried the Jumbo Ebi Prawns 'The Best of both World' set. I love the chessy tomato sauce and is taste so good to eat the omelette rice together with the sauce.
This Jumbo Ebi set is at $14 which also comes with a free drink too however the free drink only available on weekdays from 11:30am to 5:30pm.

Also, I love to see that we can choose the level of spicyness too. As I don't really like very spicy curry so I normally got to choose level zero haha, ya the curry is not spicy at all.

We had additional topping! Highly recommend you guys to order and eat this 
pork katsu 👍👍👍
.I eaten the pork katsu itself without dipping the curry also so nice too! I am really surprised that I don't find it dry while eating the pork katsu. The meat are juicy and very thick. I like the brown sauce with the katsu.Most importantly, although the pork katsu are fried I don't find the pork katsu oily!

You can try to eat the pork katsu without dipping with curry sauce first then after that try dipping it with the curry sauce to eat or eat it together with the rice too.   




 Fish Cutlet.



We love monster curry so much so we visited the restaurant again. We ordered this Monster Combo Curry Set which is only at $25 which I find that it is also very worth too. You can get to share with 2 or 3 persons. The portion is really alott!!! So, I normally ordered 1 set and shared it with my mum.  


As I say the monster curry is really so good so my mum & I even dabao it back home too. 



I am really happy that no extra charges of the container when dabao back unlike food court or some kopitiam need to pay extra  so I think is really very worth to dabao the monster curry' s food back home! Even when the food is cold already, I still find that the pork katsu still tastes so good too.  The portion when the dabao is still the same as you go eat there too. 

A tub of curry too!

Besides eating curry rice at Monster Curry, it still have delicious nice desserts too! 

Must try the Honey Toast desserts which available a few different flavors!!! Btw, do take note that the honey toast desserts are only available from 2pm to 6pm too.

So far, I only had tried the mixed berries honey toast. The toast is warm and nice and the ice-cream is from the Häagen-Dazs ! I can't wait to try other flavours too! So if you are craving for any sweet stuff, must try the honey toast👍👍👍 at Monster Curry!!!


Monster Curry @JEM 

50 Jurong Gateway Road
#02-06 Jem

My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.