Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Australia trip (Part 17): Christmas tour around @ Sydney

Back to my Aussie trip post! 
Christmas was also around the corner when I was at Sydney.

Is double yayness to me! Felt so happy when I was there. Totally in the Christmas mood!

Love the buildings @ Sydney. 



And you can listen to free music @ Sydney Street. So cool! 



My favourite Chocolates!!! How can we miss this! 
 Chocolates, Chocolates & more Chocolates

Chocolates & Nuts!  


 And also the Christmas trees! It was really very beautiful! I really got the Christmas Atmosphere here!




Nice right? The Christmas tree decorations @ Sydney were all really bright & nice!

After that saw this cafe went in to slack awhile.. Glamorous chairs and cushions equal awesome! Love the café!

Out to the streets again! 






Lastly, went into another cafe but I forgotten what the name called to eat


Ate this small size but crispy wafer and with a cup of warm chocolate! The best best best combination!!! SHIOK!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.