Monday, August 14, 2017

Taiwan: YingKo Ceramic street (Part 2)

So back to my Taiwan trip and so right after the 4 hours of flight, we finally arrived at Taipei. Our first visit was to this shop which produce those Chinese famous ceramics. For us, we just went in to see see only.



Handmade vases
Cute design of the little flower pots
So classy to put for food and use them in special occasions such as buffet or party time

There so many different Chinese surnames.
And lastly
All the bicycles for renting. Good to travel with bike on the street there^^ 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I know this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work?
    I am completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal every day.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand
    new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,thanks for coming to my page, I think it doesn't really require large amount of work. It can be simple too. The content or topic can be simple too.

      For me, I will be writing and sharing out the foods which I have eaten,sharing any interesting places which I have gone before and as well as sharing out my own feelings and my personal experiences too.

      - You can share out something which you would like to share about.The content can be simple. Like eg, sharing anything about yourself, your hobby, your favourite foods or drinks or your favourite music, movies or dramas too etc.
      Take note that not to use like offensive or inappropriate words to express your own views eg if you are discussing offensive stuffs about religious topic on your blog.

      Awy, Jiayou! I believe you will also do well in your blog. All the best for it.

      Delete

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.