Friday, August 18, 2017

Japan trip - Japanese Traditional meal for Dinner & next day Breakfast

Back to the Japan trip! As previous post mentioned about wearing Japan traditional Yukata experience, and my 1st time sleeping on tatami in the Hell Valley hotel, my family and I also got to eat the very traditional Japanese set meal dinner together.




Soba with onsen egg, (I love to eat the egg yolk so much), fish,chawanmush, mushroom with pumpkins, some pork plus pickled radish, sauce plus other side dishes and lastly grapes.
 I really like eating Japanese traditional meal as the foods are in small portions so I won't feel so full too especially since me and my sis were going to onsen later. 

So after dinner, we went back to our room to rest for like 30-40 minutes and then to 泡温泉。 Haha, I can't take any photos there so no photos of that. 

Next morning, breakfast time.  

From clock-direction-seafood croquette, sausage, potato,carrot, radish, scramble egg and  some veggies

Lastly, the best combination is bread topped with butter & grape sauce & with a green tea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.