Sunday, August 27, 2017

Din Tai Fung (Jem) Review

A few days ago, I had Din Tai Fung for lunch with my mum at Jem. I am very familiar with Din Tai Fung's foods as I have been dine there for quite alot of times already. 

  
I will intro you guys one of my favourite dish which is known as '小菜 '. Hehe, tell you all something, I actually can finish 2 plates completely by myself one! Believe it or not! Hahaha. 

This is my mum favourite dish which is the ‘蛋炒饭’。 Yes, it is a normal plain egg fried rice but don't look down on this dish. Each grain is separated well and the dish is really so good. Ya, 粒粒分明。  

My mum favourite dish too which is this veggie steamed dumpling.Quite a healthy dish.

Din Tai Fung is having this chilli crabmeat xiao long bao for the celebration of their anniversary.I am so glad to try this out and I totally fall in love with this chilli crabmeat xiao long bao! 辣椒蟹肉螃蟹小笼包赞啊👍。 This dish is only for a period only until 31st August. 4 poeces for $7.50.


Lastly if you are craving for not so dessert, I reccomending you guys to try out this layered cake. Not those sweet dessert and I like eating this cake layer by layer.



Din Tai Fung @JEM 

50 Jurong Gateway Road
#02-06 Jem

My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.