Friday, October 13, 2017

10 easy ways to become a more happier and more positive person

Do you always keep saying stress, stress, stress??? Are you feeling very unhappy recently or most of the time??? I hope the 10 easy ways can help you all to become a happier and more positive person. I know you might think that is like  saying is easier than done but done is better than nothing is done at all right? Haha, slowly try each ways out. Okay, of course the 10 ways that I have stated might not work for everyone one, it varys from individuals. I hope it works out well for you.



1. Pray and thank

I have mnetioned it before in my previous post too but now I will mentioned it here again.  So before I got to sleep every night, I will spend for like 5 minutes to pray for anything I want to pray or wish for. I will also  thank God, I will also thank the persons who help me out or any things I want to thank silently in my heart and in my own  mind. For me, I will feel so much peaceful and I will also learn to be grateful with what I have too. My mind feel more calm instead of feeling stressful. A peacefull mind is very important that help me to sleep well.  


 



 2. Recall the happiest moments/things which make you happy not the sad things! 

If you are feeling unhappy, sad, stressed right now, think of the happiest moments/things which make you happy not the sad things. This is very important because if you keep on thinking of unhappy things of course it will only makes you feel unhappy right? So remember try to recall the
the happiest moments/things which make you feel happy.


3. Never compare yourself with others!


Why compare yourself to others? Remember everyone is unique and has its own potential.  Wouldn't it be so tiring to compare with others?

4. Think positively and not negatively, by trying to look at things/situation into another angle or perspective. 


Eg,  When you board the bus or mrt with so many people or the mrt delays or the traffic jam until so long, this really makes you so angry about it. 

Well , is also no use to feel angry about it too and why let this situation affects you. Why don't you try to think that this is only just a small situation and most importantly, this situation actually don't kill you and most importantly you still can manage to get back home in the end safely right. Ya, try to look at the situation into another angle or perspectiveand not continue to have negative thoughts.


Remember 'A positive attitude will open many doors.' 

5. Always feel content!

I realised that we should learn to cherish every moment right now, feel content and being grateful to what we have. If we been stressing and comparing so much also no use and ended up we are only just wasting time. So ya, simple things can also bring simple joys too.



6. You can choose not to forget about the past or unhappy moments but you can choose to move on to your life!   

If something that really hurts you so much, remember you don't need to force yourself to forget the unhappy moments or the past. You can choose to slowly move on. your life and not dwell over the same incident for so long.   

7. Have realistic and achievable goals
Try to have realistic goals and goals which you want to achieve and can be achieved. Making goals which are not achievable will never make you happy too.

I always make goals and after reaching my goals, I will feel so happy about it too!

8. Reading motivational, inspiring and encouraging quotes 


 I love reading quotes. I can read as many quotes as I can to make me a better and happier person too. 



Quotes can help you to remind yourself too and not to keep on thinking about unhappy stuffs or doing what everyone is doing. 

'Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't have to do what everyone else is doing'. 

 YES! Enjoy life now.


9. Sharing





 I always feel happy to share my happiness to my best friend. Bad or unhappy times I will also get to share with my best friend. Of course, I will also share any good things/moments/ everything in my blog which also makes me feel so happy too!!! 



10.  Reminder yourself to feel happy, praise and encourage yourself

Lastly, a reminder to yourself to happy. How to remind yourself too? Is easy. Just praise yourself. 
By Saying  'I am wonderful'. 'I am fabulous'. 'I am important' 'I love myself' 

I do praise to myself and it really encourage me and I also get to feel so happy and more positive too! 



Hope it helps to you become a more happier and more positive person!  Do you have any other ways which also makes you a more happier and more positive person, do share and comment too. Thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.