Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The Original Cake 源味本鋪 Opening in Singapore!

Yes, The Original Cake '源味本鋪'  has recently open in Singapore and the shop is located at Westgate which is just so near me! The cake is also known as 'castella' and  '源味本鋪'  is originally from Taiwan so now you don't need to go to JB or fly to Taiwan to get the cake anymore!

I have been waiting for it to be opened already when I saw the news. 

 It was really a super super long queue on the first opening day man! I saw news on fb that the shop is giving like 800 free original cakes on the first opening day. 

 So I only got to buy the cake on the 2nd day itself! Haha, so glad is lesser queue on the 2nd queue but still got queue la. 


There are 3 types of flavours which are the original one, golden cheese and frozen chocolate. 

I highly recommend you  guys to buy the golden cheese flavour one 👍👍👍 

The golden cheese flavour one is my most favourite!!! The cheese is at the bottom so for me, I find that you can eat the top one if you wanted to taste for the original flavour or take the bottom if you want for the cheese. I really find that the cake is so fluffy and nice when of course eaten it hot hot!


 Nice yummy Cheese at the bottom! The cake is not those sweet kind which I really like it so much!
非常古早味!

Is a one whole box of cake so for original one will cost for $10, Cheese will cost $12 and frozen chocolate will cost $15.

I find that the people who worked there should be very strong one, haha.because they need to carry the whole cake together with the baking pan upside down and the cake won't drop or fall off from the pan. Really needs alot of skills!


Ya, I had tried the frozen chocolate as well. Is not sweet but got a bit bitter taste which I don't really like but overall is still quite okay.


So, I don't mind queeing for this and to buy again and again!!! 

The Original Cake 源味本鋪 @West Gate
My ratings : ★★★★
3 Gateway Drive, Westgate Jurong #02-24, Singapore 608532.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.