Friday, October 6, 2017

Japan trip - Set meal in Hokkaido

Konichiwa└(=^‥^=)┐


Back to my favourite Japan foodie posts.

I have this super nice Japan set meal during my stay in Japan Hokkaido. I went with tour so the places we went to I really not so sure about it.

Seriously I am missing it



(ٛ₌டுͩ ˑ̭ டுͩٛ₌)ฅ

The first dish: Fresh salmon, with all the super fresh veggies, and scallop. So many super good delicious ingredients and I simply love it. 

Appetiser

Nice light purple pinkish raddish 


Fresh raw prawns. 

Tempura 


& the sauce to dip 

 How can we miss this yummy Japanese Rice?

Lastly a warm and hot Miso soup is just so good. Feel so bless to have such a nice meal in Japan. Love Japan food
  

This is so good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.