Monday, October 9, 2017

Stuff'd (Lot 1) Review

Nowdays, alot of new shops keep opening at Lot 1 mall, I am so happy because is just near my home! Haha:D 

And Stuff'd also at Lot 1 now! Yay! 

 So far, I have tried the chicken kebab twice already. I love it not only the great food as well as the quote given to me too! So encouraging and inspiring. 

'Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change'. -Jim Rohn

I got to opt for a meal which I can get to choose my sides such as sweet corns, rice or mashed potatoes. I got the sweet corns.

So healthy and less calories too. Stuff with the healthy tomatoes, lettuce, avocado sauce, chicken and cheese!   

 'Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the very great really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -Mark Twain

I will hope to try out the tacos, burrito and daily bowl one day soon! 

Recommend you guys to try out Stuff's d. 

Stuff'd @ Lot 1 
My ratings 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.