Saturday, October 21, 2017

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Fine Dining Dinner at Dream Dining Room Deck 7

Continue the Genting Dream Cruise post, as mentioned before in my post and I will be mentioning here again. 
During noon, Chef Eric was showing us how to cook for the three dishes which will be our tonight dinner and then is all the Genting Dream Chefs helped to prepare and cooked just for the whole tour. The fine dining dishes are created by Chef Eric and the recipes are nicely printed and given to us too. For tonight fine dining dinner is only specially for us who joined for this tour. 
  I really appreciate for their efforts and hardwork which all the chefs had put in for us and so here I  wanted to say a big 'Thank You' for all the chefs! 
 The menu

Appetiser - slow-cooked Salmon  Roulade with Orange salad and citrus dressing & Petit salad cress 

The salmon looked like raw but it was actually cooked instead. The salmon was wrapped with the scallop. I like the salmon which was not hard at all and the salmon meat was like melting inside my mouth once I took one bite of the salmon. Also, I like the orange salad which really gives me a very refreshing taste too.


 Second dish is a soup - crabmeat, creme fraiche, edema me beans 

The soup is really rich and creamy.


Now main dish is pan-seared cod with nutty soy butter glace grilled yellow and green zuchinni, truffle mousseline potato. 

The dish really looked like a portrait to me! Hehe.


Last but not least is the dessert - Mango Pudding (fresh milk, sour cream with lemon juice curd and mixed berries


Okay, this mango pudding is definitely different from those mango pudding which we buy from supermarket which got artificial colourings or preservatives. Nope! 

This mango pudding is make with the fresh mango, fresh milk and also topped with fresh mixed berries!
Overall, I had enjoyed the fine dining dinner and I really love the dinner. The chefs had used the freshest and quality ingredients to cook for tonight dinner. 
👍👍👍
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.