Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Genting Dream Cruise 云顶梦号邮轮 trip (From HK-Japan- Back to HK) - Cooking Workshop by Chef Eric Teo & Genting Dream Chef Krismad

Back to my Genting Dream Cruise trip post:D 

At 3:30pm there was a cooking workshop only specially held for us who joined for this tour. 

The workshop is at Zodiac theater Deck 7


The popular Channel 8 host Lee Teng and Chef Eric. I am really so happy to join this tour and able to see them in person and not just in tv.



And then we get to welcome the Genting Dream Cruise chefs on stage. Haha, pardon my finger shown inside the photo. 


Chef Eric was on the stage to show us how to cook for the three dishes which will be our tonight dinner later and then is all the Genting Dream Chefs helped to prepare and cooked just for the whole tour. The fine dining dishes are created by Chef Eric and the recipes are nicely printed and given to us too. For tonight fine dining dinner is only specially for us who joined for this tour.  I can't wait to have the three dishes!
  I really appreciate for their efforts and hardwork which all the chefs had put in for us and so here I  wanted to say a big 'Thank You' for all the chefs!


Lee Teng and Chef Eric are very humorous one and so the whole cooking workshop session also turned out to be quite fun for us to learn.

Chef Eric is preparing and showing us how to cook the appetizer.



During the workshop, Lee Teng also got to show us how to use his own hand to cut the apple into half. It was really so amazing!


Besides cooking demo, there was lucky draw for us to participate as well. Omg, I was really so lucky as my cabin's number got selected and so I got to go up on stage to answer a very simple ques given from Lee Teng and then I got to receive a notebook & the keychain which are from the Genting Dream cruise, and then a recipe book from Chef Eric. 

Got to see the signature on the recipe book? Yes, the signature signed from Chef Eric!!! So happy and so lucky to receive this!!!!  I will definitely keep the recipe book well! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.