Sunday, October 15, 2017

Taiwan - Lunch at Five Cent Drifwood House Taipei 伍角船板 台北店

歡迎來到我的部落格啦。 Ya, welcome back to my Taiwan Post! 

午餐時間到, 導游帶我們大家去了是一間很特別的餐廳吃飯。 


It was lunchtime and the tour guide got to bring us to this special restaurant called Five Cent Driftwood House.  The design of the restaurant is really very special! It really makes me feel very artistic especially with those paintings and sculptures. The restaurant was built with lots of  driftwoods which really make the restaurant damm special!

 伍角船板 The Five Cent Driftwood Boat

Chairs also look so special.



很有藝術的餐廳。 


 Don't forget to visit the toilet too after eating! The toilet design only so special!

I find that I am in a jungle man. I think I will want to rate the toilet like 5 stars because so natural!

 Food time!

Healthy sweet potato fluffy white rice. 

Steamed fish, and if I not wrong should be dory fish. 

Forgotten what is this dish. 

Lastly, veggie. 

Highly recommended to come you not just only eating good foods and to come here take insta worthy photos! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.