Thursday, October 12, 2017

Top Hair care products and scalp products to protect and care for your hair and scalp!

Using only shampoo and conditioner are never adequate for hair and scalp care! Yet, there are so many new hair products nowdays and are you feeling vexed to choose which hair product to use for your hair? 

For me, I will have 2 shampoos, one for hair care and one for scalp care. 

I will intro scalp care first. 

Scalp Care shampoo and hair scrub

Our scalp are very important.  Most people tend to neglect or forgotten about scalp and only been focusing about hair care. 

Scalp is very important and a healthy scalp will help you grow out beautiful hair. 

1,  Body Shop Anti-dandruff scalp shampoo

I will use the scalp shampoo for twice a week and then for conditioner, I will just used back the Rainforest moisture conditioner. 

2. Fuji Green Tea Cleansing hairscrub

  Recently, Body Shop also launched this new product - Fuji Green Tea Cleansing hairscrub. 

I have oily scalp and I find that scalp is really very important. 

I have previously blogged this product before too. 
https://puandeat.blogspot.sg/2017/08/fuji-green-tea-cleansing-hairscrub-and.html



The hair scrub really gives me a very cooling sensation and refreshing feeling which I really love it so much! The hair scrub is help to cleanse the scalp, well removes like dirt or smoke. 

I think that our scalp really need to be highly taken care of. 

Remember that with healthier scalp will have healthier hair.   


Now then to hair care

Hair Care  Shampoo, Conditioner and hair mask

1) Body Shopshop rainforest moisture shampoo and conditioner 
 Ya, I love Body Shop hair products which is free of silicones silicones, sulphates, parabens and  colourants which will not be harmful to our hair. 

So, I highly you guys to try out Body Shop products which is really quite good! 

Natural shampoo and conditioner! I love the smell of shampoo and conditioner which gives me a very light sweet scent. 

I have dry hair so I got to choose the Rainforest moisture shampoo and conditioner which really got soften my hair. 

I used the shampoo for thrice a week. 


2. TSUBAKI 0秒发膜 Tsubaki premium hair mask!

I have been looking forward to this newest hair product which i really want to try it out man! I have never try before but I pretty hoping to try it. 

 女人我最大also got intro this too. 


Well, this hair mask is very special. Rinse your hair as normal, then apply the mask onto hair and don't even need to wait for any seconds, the hair will become smoother and tangle-free man!!! Omg, ya zero second, so you don't need to waste any time when doing hair mask and can have the same kind of effect you do in salon. Lazy people like me can use it man! Shiok!

The product is made from Japan and it had launched in Taiwan already.  I can't wait for this to be out in Singapore liao!!! 

3. Organic Virgin Coconut oil


 Of course, if you don't like any other ingredients and prefer 100% pure, then I highly recommend to you guys to try out too which is the Organic Virgin Coconut oil.

I love the versatile 100% virgin coconut oil which can use as hair mask, face and even eat too. Is safe and with no other artificial colourings or ingredients or any preservatives. Ya
100% virgin coconut oil really with no other ingredients.

4. Dove Pure care Dry Oil

Before styling my hair, I will use for Dove Pure care dry oil to apply my hair ends and for heat protection. What I really like the most is that this hair product is non greasy!



Hair tools

I have a wooden comb and hair brush!  The comb is make of wooden is very important as wood is non- static electricity and helps to protect your scalp.

For me,  normally after washing my hair, I will use the wide-tooth wooden comb to comb my hair ends first slowly then to the top.

I will normally dry my hair naturally but if I got go out, I will use hair-dryer to dry my hair instead.

After combing my hair and when hair had dry, I will use the hair brush to brush and style my hair.

  
Okay, thanks for reading the post. What are your ways in protecting and care for y our hair and scalp too? Do share and comment if you have any enquiries too. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.