Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Hong Kong - Dinner at 糖朝 The Sweet Dynasty restaurant at Tsim Sha Tsui (Part 5)

So fast right after meeting my best friend and back to the hotel room and bath, got ready for dinner with my parents. 

We took a taxi to go  糖朝 The Sweet Dynasty  restaurant  at Tsim Sha Tsui for dinner. 


A must to order their beancurd tau huay to eat! 


We ordered the crispy skin chicken 脆皮鸡 to eat! 

Hehe we also ordered mini balones with the biscuit flakes I think to eat too. Haha. Is a nice dish.  

Simple shiitake mushroom  kai lan.

Dumpling. haha, inside I think is filled with veggies, forgotten already.

Ya, fried noddle with lots of onions and spring onion. haha. 




 My favourite bird nest egg tart, so small! Haha, 1 is never enough one!!!


 I find that the restaurant's food and desserts are really quite good and the restaurant is quite spacious with quite alot of seats for you to sit comfortably.  so I will rate this restaurant for 5 out of 5:D Definitely will want to go again if I back in HK.

Awy, 中秋节快乐! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.