Saturday, October 21, 2017

Marché Mövenpick (JEM) Review

Today, I had a very simple time with my mum having our lunch and shopping at Jem & Westgate together. 

Spending time with family is a simple Joy:D 


Mixed berries lemonade ✌️ Not so gassy and I like!

Mixed green salad with Caesar sauce.  

I really love that I can get to personalize my own pasta. I chose rigatoni (for pasta), Alfredo (for sauce), button mushroom, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, purple onions (for veg) and clam (for main topping). I really love the creamy Alfredo sauce and the fresh handmade pasta!!! 


I will definitely want to go again! 

Marché Mövenpick (JEM)

👍👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.