Saturday, October 14, 2017

Australia - Philip Island Penguin Parade (Inside the sourvenir store and centre & dinner first) & Pneguin Parade at Melbourne

Back to Aussie trip


I was really so excited for my Aussie trip! A must must must to go to this place and I highly recommend you guys to go when you are at Philip Island. Definitely a must not missed the Penguin Parade where the small penguins will come out at evening!

Awy, get into the centre first and to learn more about penguins! 




Haha, shark! Ya, is not very safe to live in ocean...






Souvenir shop

Super cute and fat penguis! How I wish to bring back that big fat penguin softtoy back home man!



 Haha, I really love this shirt so much and so I brought this shirt back home and this is what I will be going to see later.


Dinner is my favourite chessy lobster and with thick fries! 


Okay, as my post is Penguin parade but I never take any photos using my camera or hp when the penguins returning back to their homes as for the safety reasons for the penguins it is important not to use any flash or lights. 

So, I ended up never take any photos.

But here a very beautiful photo of the beach, we were waiting for sunset while waiting many small cute penguins to swim from the sea and returning to their home.  Is really amazing because the ocean is so big but the size of the penguin is really so small!!!!! 
 

Sky is really getting darker and darker. 

 So many seagulls flying above our heads and I actually got a shock when the seagull like so close to me. Awy, do remember to come early and have a good seat to see the penguins.






Is really a very good experience and I am really so touched to see so many small cute mama penguins to go to the ocean to find foods for its babies in the early morning and returning to their home after sunset. Most penguins returned safely but there were some penguins never returning back and died in the ocean because got eaten by its predators or  the penguins died when it reached the shore or waddling back halfway to their house. Okay, the ocean is very big, the penguins have to swim in the ocean for very long time and it might died when reached the shore because of completely exhaustion. This is really a very sad scene to see too and you can't help it too because of the natural life of animals. For papa penguins they will be staying at home to incubate the eggs or to take care of its babies. 

So, yes is really a very good experience and so don't missed this! Btw, the size of the penguin is so small but it able to keep quite some fishes inside their mouth one. Also, the penguins are quite smart and to recognize its nest but I heard from our guide telling us that some actually still get lost and unable to find its way back home. 

Okay, awy, do experience this yourself. Is a once in a life experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.