Friday, October 6, 2017

Australia trip - Phillip Island chocolate factory in Melbourne

Once you are in Philip Island, a must to visit is the Chocolate Factory

I simply just love to eat chocolates so much!!! I prefer milk chocolate more than dark chocolate.  

Welcome to Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate!

Haha, hope to try out the 100% chocolate milk next time

 Chocolate cocoa

I was amazed to see this. The small little houses are all made from chocolates, small little people and the railway track



Chocolates!!! Haha! 

Looks like a Merry Go Round!








See this penguin pinball game reminds me of the childhood game!


Cute Koala, penguins and ducklings. 

I don't really know what is this. Anyone knows what is this for? 





This is the machine for you to try out and set the chocolate shape you want.



Chocolates which is set from the machine 


Lastly, cute little chocolate cottage houses for you to buy and bring back home!


Is a good visit and I gain a new experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.