Thursday, October 5, 2017

My first time

There's first time to everyone. AND so there are also the fist version in everything too.

First version in Macdonald ice-cream. It in a cup version which got only 3 types of flavour which are  the strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. Do you still remember. Too bad, I cant even find that picture and it's no longer anymore. That time I ate it when I only 5 years old.

Sentosa open air monorail ride which is also no longer there already. I feel like sitting in a roller coaster and that time, when I seat was primary 4 by school one. I only boarded this monrail for 2 times and my only 2 times. One with school and one with my family. Also, the monorail ride is free of charge and you can tour almost the whole Sentosa and see the beautiful scenery. Fresh air keep coming in when the monorail moving too so you won't feel hot but cooling.

Photos all searched and taken from Goggle. 

Now it have already change to air-condition monorail which no longer that interesting anymore. Compare with air-condition monorail, I think it no longer exciting and natural anymore. It stop operation in 2005 and that time I am in sec 2. No wonder, like some of my friends don't even know about this type of monorail in Sentosa.


Change, Change change, I so miss the old days which are damm more interesting. I want to find back my first feelings, my first moment!!!

My ever first moment. I want to find it back but no longer anymore.


The first ever Jurong East Entertainment. Now have been renovated!!! It's really a good place for me, I go there when I 4 or 5 years old. The Dinosaur World that time. Watching my 1st ever movie like Lion King, Pocahontas...there with my family.It is really a great entertainment that time, for people to go there ice-skating too.

OR the good old Kallang Stadium
I go there only 2 times. One during primary 5 and the other one during my Sec 1.

My 1st ever cartoon beside doraemon and there also one cute cartoon which I always remember and never forget which is this little cute cute furry ball
宇宙小毛球Mojacko

And also, there another cartoon which I also love watching it. '晴天小猪.' Do you find it familiar and got to watch the shows before? Last time, channel 8 will broadcast cartoon at 2pm one. Now don't really have liao.



Still remember this one. To keep your pet, fight with others, bath and feed your pets. It like your own real pet. My sis and I own one. So miss this game, Digimon!

My 1st ever playing computer game. Beside mario, there also a game I love it which is this super cute tortoise which known as Yoshi. I recommend you all to go play. It so damm super cute game n Exciting too. U need to go through alot of levels to save the baby mario. My sis n I unable to go through all the levels. Don think it's easy, it quite challenging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.