Friday, July 21, 2017

2017 Food Fair at Lot 1

Lot 1 is having this food fair this week until Sunday. Hehe, so if you guys happened to pass by lot 1 to shop, don't forget to go to the food fair too!


A must to queue this 3in1 Chee Cheong Fun! Yes, is always long queue one so be prepared, haha.

Is so good and I like the yam cake and the fu bei so much!  👍


Must try the four season durian too. 


1 small durian pancake is never enough! 


20 pcs of mini durian puff cost $9.80. Worth to buy. 1 is never enough man! In just 1 day, I already popped in like at least 8 mini puffs lo!! Omg!  I find that this normal durian puff just tasted exactly like ice-cream puff man!  😍


Lastly, don't forget about the ice-cream too. My favourite red bean flavour ice-cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.