Saturday, July 8, 2017

My 3 simple steps on how to help me to get to sleep, asleep and sleep well.

Hi everyone, is Friday today and I hope everyone will have a good weekend.

Today, I will be sharing my own 3 steps on how it helps me to get to fall asleep easily and to get to sleep better. I not sure whether it will works for everyone too . It works pretty well for me but I can't guarantee it works for you or not (works differently for everyone) but  can to try it out.

 Awy, here are my 3 simple steps which I try

1. Pray and thank
 Before sleeping, spend for 5 minutes to pray for anything you want to pray or wish or you also can thank God or anyone or any things you want to thank silently in your own heart and in your own mind. For me, I will feel so much peaceful and I will also learn to be grateful with what I have too. My mind really get to feel more calm or more in peace. A peaceful mind is very important to help you sleep and to sleep with no worries.



2. Find a good position
Yes to find a good position you want to lie on the bed which I find that it is very important too. For me, I will lie and sleep on my left side with me holding my bolster  as well.



3. Counting something you like to count
If finding a good position still does not really help you to get to sleep, I have a method which I think you guys can try it out. For me, if I still can't get to sleep, I don't use the traditional method of counting sheep but I think of counting of all the clothing shops that I got to shop before and I will try to recall one by one. Haha, by counting something I like to count and I find that this method does help me to make my brain to feel more tiring. I will also imagine and dream that I created my own shopping mall so I will try to count the number of  shops which I want to build in the mall. Besides counting mall, I will also imagine I have created a park and I will try to imagine what I want to build in my park too.

For example if I want to dream and imagine I create a park  'then a park will have number 1 pond, number 2 running tracks, number 3 playground, number 4, number 5 and so on ......................and on until my brain feel tiring. You can try to count something you like to count, it can be anything and it can be  creative too.


Hope everyone has a good night sleep every night. Good night!!! 

If you have any good methods which also help you to fall asleep easily and to sleep better, do share and comment on the blog too. Thanks for reading. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.