Sunday, July 23, 2017

Australia trip (Part 11): A trip to the underwater World Sea Aquarium @Sydney part A:D

Back to my Aussie post! 
Must to go places when in Sydney are the Sea Aquarium, Wildlife Zoo to see the Kangaroo, super cute Kolar Bears and Madame Tussauds!  Yes, my family and I went  to all the 3 different places in 1 day and the good thing is all 3 places are in the same location too! Okay, so do get the package to visit these 3 places(Sea Aquarium, Wildlife Zoo & Madame Tussaud) as the package is really so worth to grab it.  

So I will be blogging about the underwaterworld Sea Aquarium first! 
 Hehe, part of my face cut off and pointing see the tortoise if you able to spot it. 


'Swim Swim Swim' 





Boring corals

 Fishes



 Not really sure what are these fishes called and its bodies are quite long and thin which looks more like worm.

StingRay which I find it looks quite beautiful. 




Black colour stingray

 Sting rays swimming together.




then saw so many cute penguins swimming 

 Took quite alot of photos of penguins because I love penguins and penguins are so cute too!




 Lastly a short video of the penguins swimming . 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.