Sunday, July 16, 2017

Australia trip (Part 8): Sydney Bridge+Ms Macquaire chair @ Sydney

Welcome me back to continue blogging my Aussie trip @ Sydney. When in Sydney, these are the famous hotspots that must go and take pictures!

I was standing at a far distant taking pictures of the Sydney Bridge+the Sydney Opera house











Haha, I had accidentally closed my eyes and with twist and so I added some effect and edited the photo, haha. 


Here a brief story: Ms Macquarie got to sat on the chair almost everyday, looking at the sea & waiting for her husband to be backed.  Her husband was a sailor and Ms Macquaire sat at the same chair waiting for her husband to come back. She waited for many years & years but her husband did not came back:/

A sad story and this is how the chair has become famous too.


This is the sea which Ms Macquarie lookin at.




Hehe, saw bird which is just so close to me man.



& many birds:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.