Friday, July 7, 2017

Melaka trip (Part 11)

So fast, it was part 10 already.

This was the last part of the Melaka trip, Well, 3 days 2 nights of this Melaka trip, I really got to enjoy myself so much! It was really so carefree days^^


Melaka night view ^^





Since we were going back to sg already, so went to have the buffet breakfast first and eat until full! 

Fried noddle, with the nasi, tomato, hotdog, I think rendang chicken.  Omg, yummy!

Took some potatoes, egg,  hotdog, some extra nasi lemak rice and the crispy peanuts. Omg, I really love the nasi lemak rice eat it together with the crispy peanuts! 


Plain porridge with the omelette 


Pancake, bread and watermelon 


My favourite koko Krunch and honeystar with plain milk. 




More photos taken from the balcony again.







 A photos of all our shoes!


我的马六甲旅行告一段落了。

Now, we took the bus back to JB le then JB back to sg lor.










But before back to sg, we went to the Old Town white coffee at city square to eat first. Haha ya eating again after like around 3 hours of bus ride. 


yay, nice white coffee. I don't really drink coffee but when I got to try this or the Penang white coffee, I am totally in love of this kind of white coffee man.

I ordered nasi lemak again. Haha, just now I had nasi lemak right for breakfast now nasi lemak again. Omg, I totally in love with the nasi lemak man especially eat the rice together with the crispy peanuts!!!



My dad ordered Chicken curry noddle 

My sis ordered the Teriyaki Chicken  Rice


My mum ordered the ipoh hor fun. Don't think is quite plain, the soup is very nice one!

I ordered the cookie & Cream ice-cream for dessert too.
Old Town white coffee
Address: 180 Kitchener Road, #B1-31/32 City Square Mall, 208539
 My ratings : ★★

At the custom now

But saw Roti Boy shop omg, of course buy la!!!!! 




Totally agree that 'One is never enough,  Buns to die for!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.