Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Australia trip (part 3): Bald Hill Lookout, Dolphin Watch Cruise 🐬+Harvest of the Sea Lunch

Yay, more to my Aussie Sydney trip's post!

Early in the morning, the tour guide brought us to the Bald Hill and this is definitely one of the attraction in Sydney.

More scenic pictures:)




Very nice light blue sky and sea right???



The light and weak sunlight gazing on the blue sky. 



The next destination is to have the dolphin cruise ride!

Yay to see 🐬🐬🐬








Twist!


Able to spot the dolphin coming? Haha,


The dolphin was swimming towards our cruise. Looked like chasing our cruise so hard. Haha


Awy, tt is very hard to take a photo of the dolphin using my handphone or my camera and I also feeling damm scared that my hp or camera dropped in the sea!!




Spotted the helicopter in the clear blue sky!


A photo of our shoes! I am wearing the polka dots shoes.









After our cruise's trip, we went to have our lunch near the sea, yay!

Bread & butter. is the best combination! 


Yummy fish & chips & with fresh veggies.

The Ang Mok version carrot cake with super nice whipped cream! I love the cake as it is not that sweet! 

I will rate like 5/5 stars for this restaurant as the food are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.