Thursday, July 20, 2017

Australia trip (Part 9): Closer look at Sydney Bridge+Opera house+Railway tracks @ Sydney

Once at Sydney, one of the must to go to is the Sydney Opera house and to go there take picture with the bridge together with the opera house!

 Ya, I do find that the Sydney Opera house look sort of  similar to our Singapore Esplanade too. 


There are lots of birds there. I have never been so closed up to see the birds and to take photos with the birds before.




It is railway track and you can get to climb up through the stairs and walk along the railway path given but.I am so afraid of height so most probably I won't dare to go up. Haha.



 Lastly my Pokka dot shoes with the footpath line


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.