Monday, July 10, 2017

Makan at Pandan Garden Fish Ball Noodle (PGFN) at Keat Hong CC

Recently, Pandan Garden Fish Ball Noodle (Also known as PGFN in short) outlet just opened in Choa Chu Kang. My mum and I always got to past by the CC and saw the restaurant.

Finally, we went in to the restaurant and makan for two times already.


Bak Chor mee Tai mak in tomato sauce and the fried beancurd skin 
Highly recommend to order👍

 Laksa^^ also not bad though I still prefer more of bak chor.


If you order with set, it will comes with a cup of teh or kopi.  I love teh si kosong!

The PGFN also got to sell ice-cream too. There are so many kind of flavours to choose like Mao shan wang,  cook & cream, vanilla or dark chocolate etc. So far, I had tried the mint flavour ice-cream .Will definitely want to go back again to makan and try for more flavours!


Pandan Fish Ball Noodle (PGFN) Keat Hong CC
 Address:
2 Choa Chu Kang Loop #01-02
Singapore

My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.