Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Coral Wonderland Melaka trip (Part 9)

Welcome to my blog and thanks for continue to read it:D


Is part 8 now.

Now come the interesting & beautiful Coral Wonderland. I not really sure whether the Coral Wonderland which located at Dataran Pahlawan Megamall had closed down as my melaka trip had been quite a few years ago and I am finally blogging this trip now. Awy, I am so grateful I had visited this place! 

This was also our 1st time touching those sea creatures too and tt was definitely the worth experience. 

The entrance fee is only RM30 so cheap!


My dad was buying the tickets. 





Haha,ya no flashlight please if you want to take photo with the sea-creatures. 




















So happy to see so many tortoise. swimming in the water.









Tortoise lays an egg.




Besides fishes, we also got to see beautiful awesome butterflies, snakes or even cockroaches too.  


Beautiful! 















Jelly Fish.



After seeing so many many beautiful thing, then saw this:( Among all others insects, I scared this one most!!! Ya, the 小强. 

Still taking a photo of it even though I really totally don't like cockroach at all. 


Star Fish. It looks like transparent starfish.



Look like a stone but is a stone fish. Able to spot its face, fins and scales?





Received this cute free key-chain too as a souvenir. It is totally worth visiting this coral wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.