Saturday, July 15, 2017

3 simples way on how to help you grow your confidence and to become a confidence person

Ya, thanks for coming to my blog again. I am sharing my own 3 simple ways which help me to grow my confidence and to become a confidence person. I find that it is very important to be confident in yourself. Also, do take note that being confidence is not being hao lian (Hokkien dialect and it means that very proud and boast) ah.

 So first of all, you must

1. Have Trust and believe in yourself
Never doubt or questioning at your ability. It is important to have the trust in yourself and your ability. Believe that you can do it one, you can do it one.


I believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself!


2. Praise yourself

Don't ever be stingy to yourself, if you completed something, don't ever think you have do so poorly or find yourself stupid.
Sometimes, you need to praise and encourage yourself with nice sentences too even if nobody has praised you. For example you can tell this to yourself that 'I am a wonderful person.' or 'I am doing so good'. or 'I have do a good job, well done to myself'!  And you can repeat loudly or silently to yourself 3 times.  

3. Act/Perform

Now is the time for you to act out and handle it on your own independently. So no need to feel scared if you made any mistakes because with practise makes perfect too. Ya, carry out the action and complete it. This will help you to grow, gain experience and to become a confidence person.Remember, you never do you never know! 

Do comment and share out your own ways to help you grow your confidence and to become a confidence person too. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.