Thursday, July 27, 2017

Australia trip (Part 14): Wildlife Zoo Part 2 All about Super Cute Koala Bear Photoshoots @ Sydney ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Haha, yes today is all about this super cute koala bear post ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

♥♥♥♥♥

Seriously the Koloa Bears really look like soft toy!!!.

Totally look like a softtoy that I wish hat I able to carry & bring back home hahaha.


hehe, I know I crazy. I took so many pictures of the Koloa Bears ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ But it look so cute la!!!  



Started eating the leaves



Koloa bears love to sleep and they sleep for so many hours a day too.




 I am really so happy and so grateful to be able to see koala bear at such a close distance and to take so many photos of the koala bear at the Sydney wildlife zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.