Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Macdonald nasilemak burger, criss cut fries & Coconut pie 👍

National Day is coming soon and Macdonald also launches new foods just for the Singaporean in Singapore! 

I love to eat nasi lemak one and I am really very surprise to see that MacDonald created this new Nasi Lemak Burger, criss cut fries and also the coconut pie too. 


This nasi lemak burger got the fried chicken, fried egg, the cucumber, onions and my favourite sambal sauce  Most importantly, the sambal sauce is not that spicy. I really find that the burger I  am eating just tasted exactly like nasi lemak except that I am not eating the ingredients with rice but with the burger.  The burger doesn't taste weird too. Awy, I don't buy the burger with the Bandung drink so this ala carte cost $6. Ya, I highly recommend you guys to buy the set meal as it is more worth it than buying the ala carte.  


Me having my Nasi Lemak burger. 


For the coconut pie, I am still okay with it. I prefer to eat the banana pie or apple pie more! I am totally in love with the crispy criss cut fries!!! I can eat criss cut fries without any sauce at all man. Normally, when I eat fries I will dip the fries with curry sauce as I find that the fries taste so plain. I can eat this criss cut fries itself without any sauces so you can imagine how good the criss cut fries are!!! Haha. 


Not bad, will want to buy the nasi lemak buger and the criss cut fries again before the foods no longer selling at Macs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.