Monday, July 31, 2017

Australia trip (Part 15): Mudame Museum @ Sydney

This is my 2nd round at Mudame Museum trip and this time round is @Sydney. Haha, I will never forget my first time to Mudame museum at ShangHai & my mouth swollen so badly due to the super cold dry bad weather in China that I had to wear a mask 😷throughout the rest of my trip:((((((( poor me.

Haha, but thank God that even though the weather in Australia also damm cold & dry, this time round I am looking way too good😄

 Haha, so no mask at all when taking pictures during my Aussie trip at all. 




Fit and muscular! haha. 






omg, really look so creepy and scary! 





This pose is so sexy, hey my best friend let us pose this kind of pattern next time! Haha. 




 A super good short trip in this Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.