Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Australia trip (Part 6): Dinner, supermarket trip and yogurt at Sydney


Hello 

We went to this popular restaurant called 同乐轩 at Sydney. Many famous actors or actresses from Hong Kong or Singapore dined at this restaurant too. Ugh, but  I really feeling very tiring and hungry already so never took any pictures of the food there except for this photo 

 After dinner, the tour bus brought us back to the hotel for rest and free & easy time.

While inside the bus, I took some photos of the Sydney streets. 




 We just only put back our things in the hotel room and then we went outside lo and to shop more on our own

The supermarket is walking distance.from our hotel too. 
Awy, here are some of the food-shots which I have taken at the Aussie Supermarket.

 Fresh cherries

Haha, Australian Sweet Corn. 

I think there are Aussie foods which I think could not be  found in Singapore if I not wrong.  
Chili & garlic pastes to be added in food to eat. I love the design of the packaging and is design to be convenient to squeeze the paste out without dirtying the hands or stain on clothes one. 

Smoked Almonds or sweet & salty peanuts to eat 

Eggs 


Woah cute Koala bear honey biscuits. 

Haha, for sweet-tooth lovers can buy this iced-biscuits with candy sprinkles. 

Honey mustard Pringles flavour as as well and I don't think Sg have it or itsit I suaku. Haha 

After supermarket trip, we went to had yogurt at Australia Sydney with my sister at night. Though it was so cold in Australia especially at night, we don't really care. Haha,  cold yogurt to eat in cold temperature is really quite shiok! 

Yoli Frozen yogurt and Smoothie bar. Btw, it is self-served frozen yogurt as well as toppings too.

Yummy yogurt and with the chocolate waffle, strawberry, pine nuts and kit-kat chocolate!Nice👍

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.