Monday, July 3, 2017

Autralia trip (Part 1): To Sydney, Plane+food+Echo Point (Famous three sister rock)

I am going to blog about my Aussie's holiday trip with my family on my blog now!
It was midnight flight, I could not really sleep in the plane. I was just so plain tiring but just didn't feel like sleeping haha.  Nevertheless,  the whole Australia trip was considered awesome, I  enjoyed going to the zoo to see the animals such as the super cute Koala Bears. It was my first time to see the koala bear too. We also went to the Melbourne and explored the Philips Island to see like 1000 plus super cute small penguins swam back from the sea. This trip was totally awesome!!!

Before the trip, my dad went to the library to borrow some tour guide books too.  We went to the Aust for 8 days but minus off the 2 days in the plane so actually we spent like 6 days in Australia. We went with the ASA tour. We also have a relative staying in Melbourne too and it was really grateful got my relative to bring us to great places too to go eat or shop around in Melbourne.

Midnight supper in plane. Okay, I don't really eat supper one so I  managed to eat abit for the supper.

  Awesome to have watch some movies in the plane.


Yes, I had watched the Despicable Me 2 in cinema before but I don't mind watching this movie again.
Super love this movie because the characters are all so  cute and most importantly the plot ended with a happy ending too. This movie make my mood so happy. Now, there is Despicable 3 too and the movie never failed to make me so happy and touching too! 




After the cartoon, watch another movie called 'That Girl in Pinafore' or in Chinese  called '我的朋友,我的同学,我爱过的一切' . Haha, ya this movie is totally opposite from Despicable me 2. It was supposed to be quite a funny movie but ended with a sad ending.  
I am still in love with this movie, 'That girl in Pinafore'. Plot ended with a sad ending. I love this movie so much. but also had hated feelings at the same time too. Very contradicting right?. Loving someone but not meant to be together but most importantly is had known each others and been together before. 我很喜欢戏中里面的一句对白 ‘只要有心没有不可能的事。’ 



Lastly, it was breakfast time in plane but I did not have much appetite to eat, feel so sian and wasted!  The noddle was eaten by my mum too. Hahaha, my mum did not eating double ahh, she just ate abit here & there only.
Once reached Sydney, we went to have a short buffet lunch first. I took abit of food due to not feeling abit well when I reached Sydney.

We were given this free snack from the restaurant staff too and this snack is actually from Indonesia one. Haha, ya we were at Australia, we still get to eat Indonesia snack too This roasted corn flavour snack is nice too. . 


After lunch, our 1st destination of the trip was going to see the famous three sister rock formation.





Beautiful!bBlue scenic sky! I really felt so relaxing and I also get to enjoy soft the breeze.  FYI:  It was summer when we were in Australia, I felt totally so cold liao. So I can't imagine if I went to Australia in winter time, I think it could be totally horrible for me:(((



It was actually amazing that there are 3 rocks being formed










I find that the cable car there look like quite scary to me.  

Ending off with this random litter box with the beautiful light blue sky. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.