Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Japan trip - Lovely Otaru Canal

Back to my japan trip and from Sapporo traveling  to Otaru in Hokkaido.

In Otaru, one must go to is the Canal, to visit musical box museum, the Otaru glass factory and the super cute bear museum too. All the places which I mentioned in my post are definitely recommend to visit once in Otaru.

Without any photoshop or editing at all, the sky is just so natural blue just exactly what I shown in the picture and in real life too!  



The sky is really so light clear blue with no clouds at all. 


 Painters are there to draw the Otaru Canal 



The  painting also look so real in real life too. Exactly the light blue sky man as shown in the painting too.










Haha, my shoes and part of my outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.