Friday, July 7, 2017

Australia trip (Part 4): Oyster Farm @ Sydney

Back to my Australia trip, A Must to do in Australia is to go there eat the super fresh oyster! Never bluff, is real! The seafood in Australia are so super fresh & yummy. OMG, this is my first time trying to eat the raw oysters and OMG, this is also my first time I love to eat the raw food so much! I don't find the oysters got any weird taste too!  The oysters are so damm fresh, no fishy smell. The oysters just taste so creamy & yummy! I find that the oysters here are actually taste much more better as compared to Japan too!!!!!!! I have eaten sashimi and small raw prawns too but I don't really like to eat any of them. I can say that I totally in love with this raw oysters.

Haha, a person like me who don't like to eat any raw sashimi or other raw seafoods but I totally love the sydney raw Oysters so much^^ Raw oysters with lemon are the best combination 😋😋😋 I find that the  raw oysters tasted creamy and with no fishy smell at. 

Oysters have very high omega and calcium too! Good
All the oyster shells. 


Take out the fresh oyster

A pool of waters where the oysters stayed in.  

This is the boss who rearing the oysters and I do find him quite cute and humorous.. He was trying to open up the fresh oysters for us to eat. Is not easy to open up the oysters one and his skills are really good. 










Haha, here are some simple steps to eat the oysters. 

First, squeeze the lemon on the oysters. 
Then, sucked out the whole oyster out and popped into the mouth and eat it straight. 

Taste so good & I missing it now.






So many trophies!!! A must to visit this oyster farm man. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.