Monday, July 10, 2017

Japan trip - More about Kikoro resort trip^^ (Part 17)

Konichiwa, back to my Japan trip's post.

I had a very light and simple buffet dinner time because I  was planning to go for onsen. Although it was buffet and quite wasted to take so little food but is worth to go for the onsen, Haha. 


Woah 1991 so this resort is same age as me now. 

Abit blur blur photo of the resort lobby

There is no shopping in this resort, there is a small arcarde here as well as the neoprint machine! Yay, neoprint machine long time no see. Back to secondary school days, I always love to hang out with my friends after school and took so many neoprints  with my secondary school classmates and my best friends at lot 1! Omg, missed the days man. 


Inside the arcade, you also can get to catch the toys too. I always think that is so hard to catch the toys one and so I find that is a kind of waste money unless you are very pro in catching the toys. 


Super cute rilakkuma! 




So if you are really feeling so bored in the resort, you can always come to the arcade to play one and spend a good time here! 

Omg, the drum!  



Mario Kart. 


Ya, jackpot




There is also a vending machine in the resort too. So if you are very hungry right at midnight and wanted to find for foods to eat so there is this vending machine for you and ya, do prepare your coins to get the snacks or the drinks from the vending machine. 

Awy, remember can't take any cameras or handphone in if you are going for onsen. So ya, there will be no photos at all for the onsen. 

Awy, the next day, woke up early for the buffet breakfast. 

Totally love the scamble egg man and the hot dog. Miss it so much.



Plain Udon with seaweed is damm nice too!  

& lastly 1 soft boil egg from the hot spring water. Omg, definitely must eat the egg!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.