Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Japan trip - Must Explore the Grand Park Otaru and the Big Supermarket

Back to blogging my Japan trip.

One of my most favourite hotel in Japan would be Grand Park Otaru. Best hotel, Best shopping & Best eating place! I didn't stay at the hotel but fall in love with it too. I went there only for their hotel Buffet lunch and to shop!

It's pretty convenience because there Super Super big supermarket, restaurants with yummy good foods & more foods there. Just a big shopping mall inside the hotel. 

Went to Grand Park Otaru Hotel to have their buffet lunch only:(

Awy,

Grand Park Otaru hotel is a must to go when in Japan Hokkaido.



 I love this hotel so much!!!!!!! OMG, I wish I have this chance to stay in there.


My hotel buffet lunch  



Super love the broccoli too! 


& ice-cream, oranges and cake. 

After lunch, one thing to do, is must explore the hote; fullyl!!!

Beautiful nice scenery there. Very nice light blue sky. At night can get to  view the stars too.

🌜🌜🌜











There are so many restaurants in the hotel even including cinema and a very big supermarket too! Omg, don't need to feel scared no food eat in this hotel lor or feel like nothing to do in this hotel lor. Omg, I simply really wish to have this chance to stay in this hotel. We only went to this hotel for its buffet lunch and also shopping lor.  


Freshness burger restaurant! 


Omg, yakitori too! That why I say don't need to feel scared that this hotel got nothing to eat man. Omg, I really in love with this hotel so much lor. 


sushis! 

Bentos!



 My best friend's favourite sashimi sushi!


See the yummy food! Don't salivate. Hahaha, Make me hungry liao.
Some fried tempuras if you want. 

look so crispy and yummy tempuras! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exploring the supermarket now.

Cakes, Snacks and drinks 

Lots of cakes or puddings too.


My favourite yakult! 


 Cute packaging of the milk and juice



So cute leh especially the Donald Duck packaging! 

Japanese curry sauces 

 Omg, pocky with rare cheese cake flavour!!!

 rilakkuma snack





Mickey, minnie Disney packaging too. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh seafoods
 Fresh fish

Japanese salmons. 




 So fresh fresh prawns to eat!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh vegetables and fruits

 Japanese cabbage

Sweet corns

I don't mind carrying a honeydew back to sg!!!  


 Cut fresh fruits to eat too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sake and more cakes





Must not miss the beard papa too.




 Must eat in Japan!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.