Friday, July 21, 2017

Channel 8 long series Drama shows

I am a fan of Channel 8 and I love watching all the Channels 8  drama shows.

Long Series Drama shows will show at 7pm one.

1. 荷兰村Holland Village
 Have watched this 荷兰村 Holland Village show before and still remember it??? This is my first drama show which I watched when I was still studying primary school man. It was really very drama but I can watch this show with my family from episode 1 until the last episode too.


The 莫 family where the 大姐 Wan Wan sells nasi lemak to earn money and take care of her 4 younger sisters and 1 youngest brother. 


In the show, I love the 傻小妹 晶晶。  哈哈

2. 喜临门 Double Happiness

After the Holland Village drama show, is the 喜临门. 喜临门 has part 1 and part 2 series. The family sells fried fish and the restaurant name is '快乐鱼'.  

I realise that channel 8 dramas are always showing about families one, haha. 

 




3. 同心员 


同心员 show will make me think of the Felicia and the Da Yang will call Felicia in the show as 美人鱼 .  This drama show also have part 1 and part 2 again.




4. 手足 Kinship



Also part 1 and 2 drama show but I don't really like even though I have watched the ep 1 and last ep but not every ep I am watching.

5. 想握你的手 Your hand in mine

I don't really like this 想握你的手 show too but I never regret watching the last episode of the show because I quite like the ending.



6. 118
118 also have part 1 and 2 too and until now is showing the part 2 on tv too .

I prefer 118 part 1 more than part 2.





7.人生无所谓

 I quite like this show, quite meaningful and every ep is always different too.

8. 富贵平安 Peace & Prosperity 

I don't really like this show because like no ending. 


And  I like Shane Pow who acted in this show as a bad guy, haha.


Which one is your favourite drama show too and do share and comment below, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.