Saturday, July 22, 2017

Japan trip - Dining traditional Japanese meal

I super super love to eat Japanese food and I am craving it now.

Haha. Thinking of the food now makes my stomach growls. I am so hungry now!!!

A traditional shabu shabu set meal. 



Prickles, radish, chicken karaage and the potato with butter. OMG!!! One of my favourite is putting the butter on the potato to eat, so nice sia!  


 Udon, salmon, tofu, cabbage, carrot, seaweed hot pot soup. All the super good food & so damm healthy too. 

 BBQ the fatty Hokkaido scallop!



This meal still include unagi fish udon man. 

I forgotten what is this topping for this bowl of rice. 

Scallop rice too. 

Awy, so much foods right. Haha. 


Nice scenery too while eating our meal. 


I also forgotten where is this restaurant too but is really a very nice place so I rate 5/5 for this restaurant.  

Thumbs up for Japanese meal. 
👍👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.