Saturday, July 22, 2017

想信我 Have a little faith Channel 8 drama show

Channel 8 is still now showing the 'Have a little faith 想信我 ' drama show and this show is also going to end soon too. I quite like watching this show because is funny and also bring out some mysterious feeling too. This show also got my favourite actor and actress like Macrus Chin Jian Bing, 瑞恩 Rui En, 陈澍城 Chen ShuCheng too. I also find that this show is quite meaningful too. How much do you actually trust a stranger? How much do you actually trust your love one too? I can't wait to watch finish the rest of the ep on tv!
Most importantly, I like the theme song in this show so much too! 信任指数

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.