Sunday, July 2, 2017

Lunch at Wong Kok Melaka trip (Part 8)

After the Quacker tour, we went to have our lunch @ Wong Kok.


My mum ordered this Drunken Chicken Beehoon soup 醉鸡米粉汤 to eat. The soup was seriously so nice man. My mum got to finish everything up. Haha, by everything including the soup too.




I love to go to Wong Kok to eat one. I can have ordered Chinese, Western or Hong Kong style of dish to eat one too. I love pasta and so I  ordered this scallop pasta. I really love the scallop pasta so much just that I find that the scallops have too little meat and it was so obvious in this picture:/ Haha, awy, the pasta is really so nice and creamy!   


My dad ordered this dry ribs noddles. The noddle and ribs are good as well^^


My elder sis's appetite is really so small and she ordered only this 2 piece of sandwich.   Hahaha, my elder sister is totally so different from me one.


I ordered this aloe vera logan green tea^^ Love this so much! 




 Forgotten what is this light pink drink. Haha.


Wong Kok Dataran Pahlawan


Address: Lot BD 81-82, Jalan Merdeka, Bandar Hilir, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia
 My ratings : ★★★★


After lunch, we walked and shopped around then happened to past by this tutti frutti self-served yogurt shop. Omg, ya and we went into eat lo. Hahaha

 I never took quite alot of yogurt Nice and I do just love marshmallow so take some of it too and a little of chocolate bits too.


I simply love it because you can get the yogurt by your own through the machine and including the toppings.  So if you are full and do not want to get too much yogurt but more marshmallows, you can onself get what you exactly wanted!    


Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.