Thursday, July 6, 2017

Japan trip - Otaru,小樽 street, Glass Factory & Music Box Museum

Once in Otaru, highly recommend you guys to visit is the Otaru canal, musical box museum, bear museum.

I find that Otaru is a very dreamy, 梦幻的 place. 

Took some photos of the streets =.

 Woah raw chocolate ice-cream, haha:D


Salegirl selling the super cute hello kitty outside the shop. 

I also went into the shop and bought the Hello Kitty key chain. So cute! My lucky charm. Hehe.


Necklaces made in Japan. 

This is the factory for making the glass. 


Nice lovely building and the blue sky. 


Pretty flowers on the street!  

 Otaru music box museum 



Inside can really get to see many cute and nice musical boxes!! 

  Dolls!

 洋娃娃。 Love the dolly curls man! I hope I have such curls too, haha









 Clown too!







Omg, I hope to have this too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.