Saturday, June 17, 2017

3 top places which must be eaten or drink in Chinatown 牛车水

Besides the already very famous of HK chicken rice stall which awarded for michelin star already, I am going to introduce the other foods or drinks in Chinatown which also must be eaten and drink in chinatown too! 

Top number 3
 First of all, my favourite Tiong Bahru Hainanese Chicken Rice! 

I love that the stall has free-flow soup for me to take. So, I can drink the soup as much as I want too. Haha. I also love the succulent chicken and to eat it together with the rice!


Next, a must order at the stall is the chicken feet too. There are 2 flavours one is the original flavour which is the soyasauce, non-spicy one and the other flavour is thai sweet and sour sauce chicken feet.   The chicken feet taste like jelly man, so qq! Small  plate for the chicken feet costs $4 and bigger plate costs $5. Haha, so I recommend to get the bigger one which is more worth!


The non-spicy one crystal clear chicken feet.

Tiong Bahru Chicken Rice Stall

                                                           Address : 56 Smith St, Singapore 058961
Is definitely very worth for the price and food!

 My ratings:★★★★

Top number 2

Must try the mango roll which looks like chee cheong fun. Is just like a jelly with the mango inside. So yummy, not very sweet.

the 三色糕 which is the carrot cake, yam cake and pumpkin cake.  I don't really like yam maybe because of the strong yam smell. I love the carrot and pumpkin one. 

If you really love dessert and don't like any sweet stuffs or don't want to have any sugar level dessert, I reccomend you to eat the  gui ling gao as gui ling gao itself don't have any sugar one. There is a bottle of honey which you can put the honey into the gui ling gao by yourself so you can adjust the sweetness or if you don't want any honey and just want to eat the gui ling gao only, it also taste nice too. 

Singapore weather is very hot, so I reccomend you guys to eat the snow ice and have the mango flavour. I have tried other flavours before like the match or strawberry one but I still prefer the mango snow ice which I find it so good.  

Mei Heong Yuan Dessert @ Chinatown 

63-67 Temple Street, Chinatown, 058611

Well , I will definitely want to come back again for their traditional desserts as well. 

 My ratings:★★★★★


SO now the top number 1
The top number 1 place in Chinatown which is a must to go is the  Chinatown complex food centre. There are lots of stalls over there and for now, I intro this stall first which is the 五十年代咖啡. Haha, like after   so many foods you have eaten already and feel so full but still want something to drink, is a must to come over here and have a cup of coffee or teh o or teh si!


There are toasts as well too! I like their teh si so much.



五十年代咖啡 at Chinatown Complex food centre which located at the second level. 335 Smith Street, Singapore 050335

A must to have the coffee/teas/toasts and also to come back at chinatown complex food centre as there are so many good foods over there!!!

 My ratings:★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.