Sunday, June 18, 2017

A short getaway Malacca trip (Part 1)

Finally I am blogging my Malacca or also known as Melaka trip now. I have visited to Malacca in Malaysia for a few times already. One is with my family and the other one is school trip. Awy, now I am blogging my short getaway trip with my family for 3 days 2nights!  Although it was a short trip, I still got to enjoy myself so much &snapped photos along the way!!

Now, Malacca has advanced and change quite alot. There are lots of new places and hotels too. During our trip, family and I  went to the Underwater World Coral and also had a Duckling tour. Throughout the whole trip, I think we were overfed too. haha We kept eating & eating non-stop. There are lots of good foods or snacks in Malacca to eat man.

How do we go Malacca? 
 As we are Singaporeans and so we took mrt from CCK mrt stn to Kranji mrt station then took the bus 170 to went in JB. So do prepare and take out your passport when reached the custom. We had already brought the tickets at Larkin Bus terminal in Malaysia earlier already, so now we just took the bus to go to Malacca. Do remember to buy the tickets earlier first so don't need to be so rush. Buying tickets in Malaysia is really way cheaper too and so we got saved alot.  Btw, is best to go to Malaysia as earlier.So ya, we went there early in the morning. 

I took some pictures of the greenery plantations when in the bus. The plantations which won't be able to find in sg. I really love the the greenery scenery which was so beautiful, totally good for eyesight.  







We reached Malacca at around noon. So it was about 3 hours journey. So once we reached, we took a taxi straight to the hotel. 


Ya, the Mahkota Hotel. Btw, there are big shopping centres just beside the hotel and also sea in-front and back of the hotel too. So, is really quite convenient.  

The hotel lobby



 I felt like I am staying in my house man. The living room, with the sofa, tv and also a balcony too. We are staying in 2 bedrooms.


There is also a small open kitchen as well as a dining table and chairs. 

 Hehe, the messy master bed room with my mum packing her clothes. The master bed room comes with the toilet too.


And another room with 2 single beds which has a toilet.too. Hehe, the bed all messed by us especially mine. Hahaha. this is quite good so you don't need to wait and use the toilets. 



 The balcony. You can see part of how the Malacca look.

This is the shopping centre! So you can get to walk from the hotel to the mall by crossing across the road. 



Here another photo which I taken inside the room from the window. More swimming pools in the hotel for you to go swimming.


Mahkota hotel 

Address: 192, 75000 Malacca, Malaysia

My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.